Jersey City, NJ
Cinelease Studios, Caven Point is located within 30 miles of the high-demand area of Columbus Circle and the 8-mile SAG zone, easily accessible by taking the PATH train from Manhattan or the Liberty Landing Ferry directly to Liberty State Park. Minutes away from our Theodore Conrad support space, Caven Point’s location offers easy access to public transportation, including direct connection to the Jersey Turnpike. The studio is in close proximity to the Holland Tunnel and notable New York boroughs Brooklyn and Manhattan, making Cinelease Studios, Caven Point your ideal location for production.
Near the historic downtown of Jersey City, the Caven Point studio space grants you access to plenty of housing, dining and entertainment options. With Cinelease equipment close at hand, we have your production and heavy equipment needs covered at our nearby Herc Branch in Newark. Caven Point is the perfect space for keeping your production within one set of walls while allowing your team the ability to expand your production. Explore this top-of-the-line space where you can bring your creative ideas to life!
What We offer
- 112,000 SF Total Rentable Space
- 67,000 SF Total Studio Space (3 Stages)
- 36,000 SF Flex Space
- 9,000 SF Office Space
- Stage Height: 40′ to Grid, 50′ to Ceiling
- Power: Each Stage 3 (6x400a 3ph Shoot Can), 3 (100a Meltric), Mill 2 (100a Cam)
- HVAC: 3 (150 Tons on Each Stage
- Theodore Conrad Off-Site Facility: 40,000 SF
- Less than 2 1/2 miles from Exchange Place PATH train and 1/2 mile from the lightrail
- ADDED BONUS: NJ film production tax credit is guaranteed through 2028~